Kazakhstan-Tajikistan-Uzbekistan-Afghanistan Attestation from Saudi Culture in Pakistan
Recently Saudi Cultural Mission in Islamabad (Pakistan) has started accepting degrees-diploma certificates from Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan, no matter where you live or what is your nationality if you have studied from the above mentioned countries we will get your educational documents attested from Saudi Cultural Attache in Pakistan and we will also assist you getting it stamped by Saudi Embassy in Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Afghanistan, following is the requirement and procedure:
1. Original Diploma-Certificate-Degree attested by Foreign Office or Ministry of External Affairs of that country (where degree issued).
2. Translation of Degree-Diploma-Certificate in English or Arabic by Foreign Office or Ministry of External Affairs.
3. Original Employment Contract or Job Offer Letter attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Chamber of Commerce Saudi Arabia.
4. Original Request Letter addressing Saudi Cultural Mission Pakistan attested by Chamber of Commerce Saudi Arabia.
5. Verification Letter issued by University and to be sent to Saudi Cultural Mission Pakistan directly from that country where university is located (sample will be provided on demand).
6. Passport & Visa or Iqama copy.
Time Duration: It depends on verification procedure as soon as its done the attestation will be finalized within a day or two.
for further details please fill in the contact form or simply send an inquiry email.